Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Adrianna Blog Comments

    ROOM & SCHOOL                                                    COMMENT

room 13

Hi miss king I think your move is great today.From Adrianna.
Room 27
Hello room 27 I like the way that leondias did not like the movie.From Adrianna.
Room 10

Kia ora room 10 that a year ten girl that went in someones chromebook.Love from Adrianna.
Room 21
Hello room 6 I like your movie because it had burger rings from Adrianna.
Room 8
Hello room 8 I like your movie because the title looks cool.From Adrianna.
Room 1
Hello I think the movie looks brilliant to me.Love from Adrianna.
Room 4
Hello room 4 I think the movie is funny to me because the chicken leg was very funny.From Adrianna.
Room 9
Hello room 9,I like your guys movie because I like that song because it is my favourite.From Adrianna.
Room 5
Hi room 5 I think your guys movie looks cool.From Adrianna.
Room 12
Hi I like your movie and it has some songs.Love from Adrianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment